दिनांक 23-1-2021: NRMS (Nairuthya Railway Mazdoor Sangh) 8th Biennial “General Body Meeting” started on 23.01.2021 at Municipal Employees Hall, J.C. Nagar, Hubballi. The following Resolutions has been proposed and passed in NRMS 8th Biennial General Body Meeting, held today at Hubballi.
It is proposed in NRMS Biennial General Body Meeting held on 23.01.2021 to urge Railway administration and Central Government to implement following long pending demands.
1. Scrap New Pension Scheme (NPS) and restore Old Pension Scheme (OPS).
2. Stop Privatisation and Corporatization in Railways.
3. Restore Dearness allowance w.e.f 01.01.2020.
4. Remove Ceiling limit of Night Duty Allowance (NDA).
5. Starting of Regular passenger trains immediately in all over South Western Railway.
6. Stop utilization of Loco Pilot Passenger in Freight Service.
7. Supply of Basic / Safety equipments to all Track Maintainers and Track Machine staff and
Provisions of Basic facilities to staff working in open line.
It is proposed to activate freezed Bank accounts of NRMS, Hubli, Bangalore, Mysore Divisions and
As per NRMS constitution Clause No 10(S), the Bank account of Divisional body of NRMS shall be opened with Joint signature of Divisional Treasurer and any one of either Divisional Secretary or
It is proposed to increase Annual Membership /Subscription fees amount from Rs.100 to Rs.120
w.e.f January 2021.The collected funds to be distributed as per NRMS constitution of Clause No. 9 i.e., Branches are entitled to retain 30% of total collection and send 30% Divisional body and
40% to Central Office.